Bringing Small Businesses to the Web
GLS Web Designs encourages potential clients to read the following policies
before engaging in business with us.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as
to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability
of the information and materials found or offered on this website for
any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials
may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability
for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely
at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available
through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance
with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility
for the content of the linked website(s).
- Should any dispute arise between GLS Web Designs and a client,
the absolute liability of GLS Web Designs in resolving any such dispute
shall be limited to the cost of the product paid to GLS Web Designs by
- All materials,files and graphics, provided by the client to GLS Web
Designs for use on the client's website are considered to be royalty-free.
GLS Web Designs shall not be liable for copyright infringement of materials
provided by client.
- GLS Web Designs is not responsible for client's website downtime loss, due to affiliate company issues, such as server or domain registrar outages.
Billing Policies and Procedures
- All invoices are due upon receipt, and are considered late 14 days from
their mailing or emailing date.. GLS Web Designs
will not be required to continue work for a client whose invoice is
not paid by its due date; nor is GLS Web Designs obliged to renew a
domain name or hosting by its renewal date when payment has not been made.
GLS Web Designs will not be responsible for the loss of a domain
name or hosting under such circumstances.
- If an invoice for hosting remains unpaid for thirty (30) days from the
date of such invoice, GLS Web Designs may turn the hosting account off
and take the client's website offline until payment of all outstanding
charges have been received from the client.
- All files created by GLS Web Designs that collectively constitute a
web site as viewed online, not including source files, become the
property of the client only after the invoice is paid in full.
- Finance charges of 1.5% per month on past due invoices shall be assessed.
- GLS Web Designs Computing reserves the right to change these policies
in the future.